What chemical discoveries have had the biggest impact on our everyday lives? In 2016, the American Chemical Society is bringing you eleven webinars divided into 4 different modules that will highlight the innovations in materials science that have touched millions of people and reshaped industries. Join us on the first Thursday of every month to meet with some of the materials science industry’s leading minds, and ask your questions.
April’s Webinar: Chemistry of Go: Innovations in Alternative Fuels
The evolution of novel technologies in the alternative fuels space is not for the faint-hearted. Jennifer Holmgren, the CEO of LanzaTech will cover the challenges involved when scaling innovations from the lab to the marketplace. Drawing on her experience at UOP (a Honeywell company) and her current role at carbon recycling company LanzaTech, Jennifer will lay out how industry is creating new ways to fuel our lives.
Join us for this free webinar and you’ll learn:
- Success requires technologies that move beyond a ‘one size fits all’ approach and are able to scale and deploy in a variety of situations.
- Cross-sector commercial and research partnerships help fuel the innovation necessary to enable us to meet our global energy challenges.
- Balancing the discipline required in scaling with the risk of speed is key to success
- Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016 @ 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download Slides: Available Day of Broadcast