Interested in learning about the future of 2D materials and their applications? Join ACS editors on November 2, 2016 at 10 a.m. (EST) for an hour-long free webinar. You’ll hear from ACS Publications Associate Editors Mark Hersam of ACS Nano, Jeanie Lau of Nano Letters, Kian Ping Loh of Chemistry of Materials, and ACS Photonics Editor-in-Chief Harry Atwater. You’ll learn all about new research in 2D materials beyond graphene. These important discoveries have applications in a wide variety of sectors, including electronics, sensors, lightweight composite materials, photovoltaics, and medicine, as well as quantum dots, thermal management, and energy storage to name just a few.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this webinar:
• Current research in the area of 2D materials.
• The future of 2D materials.
• How to make your 2D materials research stand out from the crowd.
Speakers will include:
- Mark Hersam, Associate Editor, ACS Nano
- Jeanie Lau, Associate Editor, Nano Letters
- Harry Atwater, Editor-in-Chief, ACS Photonics
- Kian Ping Loh, Associate Editor, Chemistry of Materials
Learn more about the webinar and register today!
Read recent ACS Publications research on 2D materials:
Recent Advances in Two-Dimensional Materials beyond Graphene
ACS Nano, 2015, 9 (12), pp 11509–11539
Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities in Two-Dimensional Materials Beyond Graphene
ACS Nano, 2013, 7 (4), pp 2898–2926