No matter what part of the chemistry community you come from, continuing education is important. But you may face budget or scheduling constraints that make it difficult for you to attend a larger, national-level conference. ACS Regional Meetings can be a great alternative, or even a supplement to other events. These meetings are organized by ACS Local Sections and feature excellent technical programs on a variety of topics, poster sessions, expositions, and social events. They have lower entry costs (with travel discounts available) and because of there smaller size, they offer more opportunities for attendees to get to know each other.
Learn more about the regional meetings closest to you:
- Middle Atlantic (MARM) June 4 – 6 Hershey, PA
- Central (CERM) June 7 – 9 Detroit, MI
- Northwest (NORM) June 25 – 28 Corvallis, OR
- Great Lakes (GLRM) June 27 – 30 Fargo, ND
- Midwest (MWRM) October 18 – 20 Lawrence, KS
- Rocky Mountain (RMRM) October 25 – 28 Loveland, CO
- Southwest (SWRM) October 29 – November 1 Lubbock, TX
- Southeastern (SERMACS) November 7 – 11 Charlotte, NC
Learn more about ACS Regional Meetings.