ACS Publications will host a free two-day forum featuring world-class researchers in the inorganic and organic fields at Heidelberg University on October 10-11, 2018. The goal of The ACS Publications Forum: Scientific Diversity in inorganic/Organic Chemistry in Europe is for participants to exchange ideas, share each other’s work, and engage in the learning. Come network with researchers from around the world and present your best work alongside your peers.
Abstracts are now being accepted for the student poster session on October 10. Students are encouraged to submit an abstract of fewer than 200 words. Three cash prizes will be awarded during the award ceremony on October 11 at the ACS on Campus event. There are only 40 spots available for student poster presenters, secure your spot by submitting your abstract during registration.
ACS Publications looks forward to sharing with you a fulfilling day of innovative scientific exchange across the broad spectrum of inorganic, organometallic and organic chemistry. The forum is free, but attendees must register to attend.
- Professor Valentine Ananikov, Editorial Advisory Board, Organometallics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- Professor Carsten Bolm, Associate Editor, The Journal of Organic Chemistry, Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen University (RWTH), Germany
- Professor Serena DeBeer, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion, Germany
- Professor Stefanie Dehnen, Philipps University Marbug, Germany
- Professor Elena Fernandez, Rovira i Virgili University, Spain
- Professor Dorothea Fiedler, Editorial Advisory Board, ACS Chemical Biology, Leibniz-Forschungsinstitut für Molekulare Pharmakologie Berlin (FMP Berlin), Germany
- Professor Viktoria Gessner, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
- Professor Ryan Gilmour, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU Münster), Germany
- Professor Karl Hale, Associate Editor, Organic Letters, Queen’s University Belfast, United Kingdom
- Professor Kathrin H. Hopmann, UiT- The Arctic University of Norway, Norway
- Professor Géraldine Masson, Editorial Advisory Board, Organic Letters, Institut de Chimie des Substances Naturelles – CNRS, France
- Professor Franc Meyer, Associate Editor, Inorganic Chemistry, Georg-August-University Göttingen, Germany
- Professor Karsten Meyer, Associate Editor, Organometallics, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Germany
- Professor Mónica Pérez-Temprano, Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia, Spain
- Professor Oliver Wenger, University of Basel, Switzerland