Each year the Society for Neuroscience gathers for their annual meeting. Neuroscience 2018 expects to host approximately 30,000 attendees at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, from November 3-7.This event provides an important platform for ACS Chemical Neuroscience, and related journals from the ACS Publications Biological and Medicinal Chemistry portfolio, to highlight and promote the important work published in this field – while networking with potential authors about their current research. Read to find out what’s in store at Booth #4301!
- ACS Chemical Neuroscience launched it’s latest special issue DARK Classics in Chemical Neuroscience on October 17th. The invited content in this issue focuses on major illicit drugs, which are extensively reviewed, not only covering their chemistry (both industrial/pharmaceutical and clandestine), pharmacology, and disposition but also delving into historical and cultural aspects of each drug. Stop by Booth #4301 for a print copy highlighting the abstracts from this important issue.
- Stop by #4301 to take part in our #ACSLEGO campaign! Pick up your LEGOTM Scientist keychain at the booth, and be sure to share photos of where your LEGOTM (neuro)scientist travels to, whether it’s around the convention center or throughout San Diego. Share pictures on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ACSLEGO – and be sure to follow @ACSChemNeurosci or @ACSPublications to keep up with all this fun. Each social post using #ACSLEGO will enter you to win a bespoke customized LEGO mini-me. 20 winners will be selected at random.
- ACS Pharmacology & Translational Science published its first issue free to read September 14 and will publish its second—also free to read—November 9. Visit Booth #4301 to learn more about this new journal that’s publishing high-quality, innovative research across the broad spectrum of pharmacology, biochemistry, and experimental medicine.
- Finally, don’t miss your chance to collect a limited edition of our 2019 International Year of the Periodic Table (IYPT) Calendar.
- ACS Chemical Neuroscience is a proud supporter of the ISSR’s 8th Annual Serotonin Club Mixer. Join the fun at Strider’s Sports Club, which includes drinks, appetizers and friendly networking, for just $10. RSVP by November 1st!