The Nano Letters Early Career Board was created in 2015 to provide a channel for early career researchers in nanoscience to get an inside look at scientific publishing while also providing valuable insights that shape the direction of the journal. Early Career Board members also contribute to the curation of journal content via Virtual Issues and serve as journal ambassadors at conferences and across social media.
Now celebrating its fourth year, we are excited to announce an open call for new members. Here is what Nano Letters is looking for in Early Career Board candidates:
- Authorship in Nano Letters of papers that show the promise of the candidate to contribute to nanoscience
- Graduate students, postdocs, and early career faculty in their first three years as an Assistant Professor or similar position in industry or national laboratories
- Interest in leading and/or contributing to Virtual Issues
- Active on social media, including suggesting content for Twitter and WeChat
- Interested in writing posts for ACS Axial
- Diverse backgrounds from around the world
To nominate yourself or a colleague, please send your CV, publication list, and a letter(s) of recommendation to Nano Letters Managing Editor Dr. Laura Fernandez, by April 12, 2019.
Thank you for your continued support of Nano Letters. We look forward to receiving your nominations.
P.S.: Check out the previous Virtual Issues organized by the Early Career Board: