The 2020 Journal Citation Reports® (JCR) show the vital role ACS Publications journals play in publishing important, highly cited research. Thanks to the dedication and brilliance of our authors and reviewers, 89% of ACS journals have an Impact Factor greater than 3 this year.
Highlights of this year’s JCR figures, which are based on citations from 2018-2019, include:
- Accounts of Chemical Research: 20.832
- ACS Applied Energy Materials: 4.473
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces: 8.758
- ACS Catalysis: 12.350
- ACS Earth and Space Chemistry: 3.418
- ACS Energy Letters: 19.003
- Chemical Reviews: 52.758
- Journal of the American Chemical Society: 14.612
- ACS Nano: 14.588
- ACS Omega: 2.870
ACS invites our authors, reviewers, and readers to dive deeper into some of the research driving this year’s Impact Factors. Read a full list of Impact Factors for every journal, as well as compilations of top papers that helped advance scientific progress in 2019.