The Journal of Organic Chemistry is pleased to present its 2020 JOCSynopses and Perspectives: articles on exciting and emerging trends at the forefront of organic chemistry that provide unique insights.
JOCSynopses are brief focused reviews of current topics of interest to organic chemists written by active researchers that include work from their own laboratories.
Most Read JOCSynopses:
- Recent Advances in Synthetic Methods for Radioiodination, Emmanuelle Dubost, Holly McErlain, Victor Babin, Thomas Cailly, and Andrew Sutherland
- Noncovalent Interactions in C–S Bond Formation Reactions, Khokan Choudhuri, Milan Pramanik, and Prasenjit Mal*
- Advances in Decarboxylative Palladium-Catalyzed Reactions of Propargyl Electrophiles, Calvin Q. O’Broin, and Patrick J. Guiry
JOC Perspectives are personal overviews of specialized research areas by acknowledged experts.
Most Read JOC Perspectives:
- A Perspective on Organic Electrochemistry, Dan Little*
- Two-Phase Total Synthesis of Taxanes: Tactics and Strategies, Yuzuru Kanda, Yoshihiro Ishihara, Nathan C. Wilde, and Phil S. Baran*
- Reworking Organic Synthesis for the Modern Age: Synthetic Strategies Based on Continuous-Flow Addition and Condensation Reactions with Heterogeneous Catalysts, Woo-Jin Yoo, Haruro Ishitani, Yuki Saito, Benjamin Laroche, Shu Kobayashi*
We appreciate everyone who contributed to the journal, amidst everything else going on this year!
If you are interested in submitting a JOCSynposes or JOCPerspective, please email Managing Editor, Steve Ritter at email@example.com. Please note that JOCSynopses and Perspectives are invited by the Editor-in-Chief, but voluntary submissions of JOCSynopses will be considered and screened before a formal review.