This year marks The Journal of Physical Chemistry’s 125th Anniversary. In celebration of this milestone, the journal has put together a digital timeline showcasing 125 years of research articles, editors and authors that have helped to define and shape the physical chemistry field.
Explore the timeline to discover:
- Who was the first Editor-in-Chief of The Journal of Physical Chemistry?
- Which Editor studied the cause of blue eyes and blue feathers?
- Which female chemists were some of the first to publish in the journal?
- Why and when the journal was split into A, B, C, and Letters?
- Which popular TV show featured a journal cover on the show?