ACS Publications is pleased to present its portfolio of journals and resources across the chemical engineering, applied, and material sciences at the 2021 AIChE Annual Meeting.
The AIChE Annual Meeting is an educational forum for chemical engineers interested in innovation and professional growth. Academic and industry experts cover a wide range of topics relevant to cutting-edge research, new technologies, and emerging growth areas in chemical engineering. This year AIChE will be taking place over two weeks to accommodate an in-person meeting in Boston from November 7-11 and a virtual meeting from November 15-19.
ACS proudly highlights its broad resources across the chemical engineering enterprise, including a number of highly cited journals, special issues, virtual issues, digital books and ebooks, on-demand courses, and more!
ACS Polymer journals
ACS Applied Polymer Materials
- Hear more about the journal from Deputy Editor Jodie Lutkenhaus.
- Explore Spotlight on Applications articles focusing on active research areas, wherein an emphasis is placed on the relationship between the materials or interface synthesis, structure and/or properties and applications.
ACS ES&T Engineering
ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering
ACS Chemical Health & Safety
- Process Safety Across the Chemical Engineering Curriculum
- Precompetitive Collaborations in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Process Safety Groups Work Together to Reduce Hazards, from R&D Laboratories to Manufacturing Facilities
- Process Safety Incident Prevention Project: An Initiative to Reduce Incidents across Dow Laboratories
*These articles are published as part of the forthcoming “Process Safety from Bench to Pilot to Plant” joint Virtual Special Issue from ACS CHAS, Organic Process Research & Development, and Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries.