In an effort to continuously improve the ACS Publications website for our global community of users, we introduced a totally reimagined homepage on October 28, 2021. Featuring a fresh, innovative design, the new homepage will improve your experience with a simplified, modern interface.
In addition, these improvements enhance the discoverability and accessibility of our full range of products and services, while offering navigation to our full suite of open access and subscription journal content. While the homepage of pubs.acs.org received a refresh, there will not be any changes to any of our journal homepages.
On our new homepage, you can easily navigate to all of our journals and books by selecting “All subjects.” In addition, you can now more easily and intuitively access journals and books via the six topical areas of analytical chemistry, applied chemistry, biological chemistry, materials science & engineering, and physical chemistry.
Below that, we have introduced navigation to popular ACS features and functionality, including:
- The ACS Publishing Center, a centralized hub for authors and reviewers to prepare and track their submitted manuscripts. Here you can also access services such as ACS Author University, ACS Reviewer Lab, and ACS Author Lab.
- New Products & Services, including information on ACS Publications’ new digital products for scientists that advance their skills and improve professional outcomes. Here you can access courses such as ACS Essentials of Lab Safety, and the all-new ACS Institute.
- ACS Open Science, where you can find out more about our commitment to open science and information on our author-centered open access publishing options as well as ACS Read + Publish Agreements.
- The new ACS Solutions Center, where institutional decision-makers can get insight into ACS Publications’ research and industry areas, products, services, and access information exclusively for organizations.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- No changes were made to individual journal homepages.
- No action needs to be taken by authors, researchers, or librarians.
- All article links, journal homepage links, or other resource links, including the ACS Publishing Center and the ACS Solutions Center, will remain the same.
- For librarians: No changes were made to institutional reporting capabilities.