In an effort to continuously improve the security of the ACS Publications website, we are introducing two new safeguards to prevent unauthorized access of customer data.
- Effective July 20, 2022, we are enhancing Two-Factor Authentication on attempts to access your institutional accounts. If you attempt to access your account from outside of your institution’s IP range, you will be prompted for one of the following:
- PIN code delivered to a registered mobile device
- PIN code delivered to the administrator’s email address
- A one-time code provided by an Authenticator app
- Effective July 20, 2022, institutional administrator accounts that have not been accessed for more than one year will be locked. Users that have not logged into their accounts will receive an email notification 30 days prior to the lock. Accounts will remain intact after that, but administrators will have to contact ACS Publications to reinstate their account access.
If you have any questions regarding these safeguards, please contact ACS Publications Customer Service & Support.