ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering is the society’s publication focusing on biomaterials used in a variety of studies, including areas of regenerative medicine and tissue engineering. The journal also publishes research on technology advancements, such as 3D printing and microfluidic-related biomaterials work. Led by Editor-in-Chief, David L. Kaplan, ACS Biomaterial Science & Engineering is currently […]
Accepted members will have the opportunity to gain insight into the editorial decision-making process on matters regarding journal content and direction. Over the course of a two-year term, members will benefit from key professional and mentoring relationships with our established Editorial Advisory Board members and Associate Editors.
- Must be employed by an academic or research institution
- Must have been awarded a doctoral degree in any area of biomaterials science and engineering within the past 5 years (excluding career breaks)
Please submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae including a list of published works and peer review experience to date (3-page maximum)
- Mission statement (~300 word) describing your research goals and why you are interested in becoming a member of the Early Career Board
- Reprint of most significant paper published to date
- One letter of recommendation provided by a professor or advisor
Please submit your applications to Editor-in-Chief David Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted through April 16, 2018. We look forward to receiving your applications!