As a service to our global audience of chemistry researchers, students, and educators, ACS Publications introduced the ACS Mobile App in 2010. The app gave the global chemistry community access to new research from ACS Publications on leading mobile platforms. We recently enhanced the ACS Mobile App to ensure it is compatible with the latest […]
The ACS Mobile App provides you with a customizable live stream of new peer-reviewed chemistry research articles from all ACS journals. You can also access the latest news from Chemical & Engineering News, ACS’s industry-leading magazine, and preeminent chemistry news source. ACS Mobile is also a great complement to ACS2Go, ACS Publications’ mobile optimized website. ACS2Go gives you access to the full portfolio of ACS Publications research, with papers dating all the way back to 1879. You can also easily pair ACS2Go with your institution’s library.
If you haven’t downloaded the the ACS Mobile App to your mobile yet, the app is freely available at leading app stores! With this app for your iOS and Android devices you can quickly browse all the groundbreaking new chemistry research from ACS Publications. Download the app today to stay current with ACS chemistry research!
Other ACS Mobile App features include:
- Alerts for newly published ACS chemistry research papers from all ACS journals
- Filtering options for viewing content from selected ACS titles
- Delivery of an indexed list of more than 40,000 chemistry research articles published annually, complete with graphical and text abstracts
- Automatic saving of chemistry research abstracts for offline reading
- A “Latest News” feed featuring stories from Chemical & Engineering News
- Access to full-text articles for users at institutions that subscribe to ACS journals
- Easy tools for sharing articles via social media, as well as email